HelloDeer Lucky Box XOXO

This is a surprise box where you do not know the contents but filled with awesome goodies. Don't ask why I spent RM50 for this...not that i love surprises (really!) but i know i will love at least one item from HD. I've purchased surprise beauty box before but i was like mehhh because mainly i don't wear make up much so i don't really appreciate the content of the box. But with HD, they have tons of cute stuff which i can collect and use. So basically i'm thrilled to open my first xoxo box.

Hello Deer Surprise Box

Tags and labels of xoxo theme

Hello Deer Surprise Box

Details of what's inside the box

Hello Deer Surprise Box

I love most of it. Especially the garlands, postcards and gift tags.

Hello Deer Surprise Box

Is it worth it? Haha my second box called Darjeeling limited is already on the way. Another treat for myself :)

Comments